A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquiline Valdes-Rafuls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquiline Valdes-Rafuls is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquiline Valdes-Rafuls, MD, PA is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes-Rafuls graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Valdes-Rafuls has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacquiline B Valdes-Rafuls MD and PA is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jacquiline B. Valdes-Rafuls practice?
- Dr. Jacquiline Valdes-Rafuls has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jacquiline Valdes-Rafuls practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.