A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacquin Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacquin Matthews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacquin Matthews, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hot Flashes
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Matthews has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matthews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jacquin P. Matthews practice?
Dr. Jacquin Matthews practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.