Obstetricians & Gynecologists

Texas Health Care
851 W Terrell Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-870-1551
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Matthews for 10 years now and have always had a pleasant experience. She is very kind and takes the time to explain any procedures or questions that you may have. I have been to many doctors in my life, and I would have to say that she is my favorite.

|  DO NOT recommend - harsh, and actually injured me.  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

This woman is cold, harsh, judgmental and completely unsympathetic to women's health issues. I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Matthews, she actually injured me and in the process of doing so told me "to shut up" as I was apparently "alarming" other patients... Well potential patients, BE ALARMED, and run don't walk away. Dr. Matthews had the gaul about two weeks later to actually call me and tell me that she had had another patient react the same way to the solution used, and that upon testing the solution she found out it was "10x too strong for human use". Thanks, but the burns that solution left in a very private area, and my inability to sit down for a week following that appointment could have told me the very same thing. I have shared this experience word of mouth over the last couple of years, but figured I'd make it official... I would strongly recommend AGAINST this doctor.

|  amazing  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2009

shes great... good service.. no wait, good job