Dr. Jacquin Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jacquin Matthews?

November 18th, 2015

Patient

I haven't been back to her in a few years because of lack of health insurance but now have insurance so will be setting another appointment with her soon. She is the only doctor that ever really took her time to listen to my health concerns. She even removed a skin tag for me that I was very self conscience about when I just went in for a routine well woman exam. She didn't have to take the time to do that but she did, and she did not charge me extra. My initial impression of her was that she was a kind and caring person. I hope that my next appointment goes as well.

November 1st, 2015

❤️

Been with her 25 years. Love her!

January 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Matthews for 10 years now and have always had a pleasant experience. She is very kind and takes the time to explain any procedures or questions that you may have. I have been to many doctors in my life, and I would have to say that she is my favorite.

July 15th, 2010

DO NOT recommend - harsh, and actually injured me.

This woman is cold, harsh, judgmental and completely unsympathetic to women's health issues. I had a very unfortunate experience with Dr. Matthews, she actually injured me and in the process of doing so told me "to shut up" as I was apparently "alarming" other patients... Well potential patients, BE ALARMED, and run don't walk away. Dr. Matthews had the gaul about two weeks later to actually call me and tell me that she had had another patient react the same way to the solution used, and that upon testing the solution she found out it was "10x too strong for human use". Thanks, but the burns that solution left in a very private area, and my inability to sit down for a week following that appointment could have told me the very same thing. I have shared this experience word of mouth over the last couple of years, but figured I'd make it official... I would strongly recommend AGAINST this doctor.

September 23rd, 2009

amazing

shes great... good service.. no wait, good job

August 18th, 2016