A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jad Wakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jad Wakim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jad Wakim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakim graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Wakim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Sweetwater County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jad Joseph Wakim MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jad J. Wakim practice?
- Dr. Jad Wakim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jad Wakim practices Internal Medicine near Rock Springs, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rock Springs Internists.