A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jada Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jada Ma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Ma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jada Mandy Ma MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jada M. Ma practice?
- Dr. Jada Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jada Ma practices Internal Medicine near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA.
See Murrieta Internists.