A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jade L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jade L'Heureux, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. L'Heureux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jade Aaron L'Heureux MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jade A. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Jade L'Heureux has 1 office location.
Dr. Jade L'Heureux practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockledge, FL.
See Rockledge Radiologists.