A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jade L'Heureux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. L'Heureux
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. L'Heureux Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jade L'Heureux, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. L'Heureux graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. L'Heureux has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jade A L'Heureux MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jade A. L'Heureux practice?
- Dr. Jade L'Heureux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jade L'Heureux practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rockledge, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Rockledge Radiologists.