The Worst Bedside Manner I have ever Experienced show details The Worst Bedside Manner I have ever Experienced
by Sam Watson on Jun 28th, 2013

With a Dr like this who needs enemies?

I ve never heard of such an mean staff! show details I ve never heard of such an mean staff!
Feb 25th, 2012

I was repeatly verbalily abused, I was a afraid I was going to be hit. It felt like I was in a horror film, like something you would see on the news that would make the top story because they were unbeliviablly rude. I will never return here and I hope that this helps someone in making there choice if to go there or if you are treated in such an atrocious manner you arent the only one.

Feb 19th, 2012

Well I feel bad for shiffman not sure if was just the day I was there but she seemed very anxious and under the weather. Perhaps she very smart but lacks bed side manner, nobody wants to her bad news but when u give bad news be somewhat caring.

Jan 21st, 2012

We want to thank Dr Schiffman for being such an inspiration and helping us!! Dr Schiffman is thorough !! God Bless You !!

I LOVE Dr. Shiffman! show details I LOVE Dr. Shiffman!
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr. Shiffman is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. She has great bed side manor and absolutely brilliant!