A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jader Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jader Reis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reis
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Reis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jader r D Reis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jader r. Reis practice?
- Dr. Jader Reis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jader Reis practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.