A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jader Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jader Reis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jader r D Reis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jader r. Reis practice?
- Dr. Jader Reis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jader Reis practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.