A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jadranko Corak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jadranko Corak is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jadranko Corak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corak graduated from University Of Sarajevo.
Dr. Corak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jadranko K Corak MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jadranko K. Corak practice?
- Dr. Jadranko Corak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jadranko Corak practices Internal Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Internists.