A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jadwiga Kuszynska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jadwiga Kuszynska, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuszynska graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Lodz.
Dr. Kuszynska has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center of North Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jadwiga Kuszynska MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jadwiga Kuszynska practice?
- Dr. Jadwiga Kuszynska has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jadwiga Kuszynska practices Psychiatry near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Highland Park Psychiatrists.