A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Seoul National University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans