A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Chang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Chang, MD is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Seoul National University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Chan Chang MD is a male Hematologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jae C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jae Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jae Chang practices Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Hematologists, Orange Oncologists, and Orange Pathologists.