A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Chang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Chang, MD is board certified in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Seoul National University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Chan Chang MD is a male Hematologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jae C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jae Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jae Chang practices Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Hematologists, Orange Oncologists, and Orange Pathologists.