Dr. H Chun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. H Chun?

A Non Professional

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I contacted Dr. Chun's office last week to make an appointment. I had a referral from my primary Dr. I had ear reconstructive surgery several years ago and now I am having some problems with the reconstruction. The front office would not make an appointment for the Dr. to see me until they spoke to him. Four days later I receive a call from the front office and was told that the doctor does not want to take me as a patient as he doesn’t do this type of surgery. As a surgeon you would think he would have at least seen me to make an actual assessment or given me a referral. I asume he only does the typical breast, noses, lipo.

highly recommended

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Highly recommend excellent experienced doctor. Did a great job on me my friends my family members. He is awesome will give you the best advice he is so professional his staff is the best.

do your homework

Posted on September 20th, 2012

does not listen in detail to your personal goals/desires. if you question his knowledge or skill (like any normal patient should) he get's mad and takes it very personal. seems very moody.do extremely thorough research on all your procedures before seeing him.

Fantastic surgeon

Posted on February 8th, 2012

Dr. Chun removed my breast implants and gave me a full anchor lift. My breasts are cuter than they were before augmentation. He really knows how to shape a breast naturally. His sense of aesthetics is amazing and his professionalism second to none. He really cares about your outcome and it's obvious he takes pride in his work. He also performed liposuction on my flanks and my waistline looks awesome. Highly recommended.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr. Chun is the Best! I get compliments constantly and always refer friends.

Good Dr Bad Billing Practices

Posted on April 28th, 2011

Dr expects payment prior to services done for insurance approved services. Not very good business practice putting the patient in the middle.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you were offended. I also hate the "business" aspect of modern medicine. However, it is usual practice for all medical offices to collect payment if the patient is known to have a large deductible and the all or some of the cost of "insurance approved services" will be applied to the patient deductible. Perhaps my office should have billed you after the procedure but it would have been the same amount.

Posted on August 18th, 2010

I had fantastic results with my breasts. His stitching is phenomenal. He is a wonderful caring doctor, too.

amazing stitching

Posted on June 25th, 2010

I second this "his stitching is magic". Very satisfied.

Posted on May 7th, 2009

Very professional and caring doctor. I am very happy with my cosmetic surgery result and definitely would go back to him again.

A great physician

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

Dr. Chun is an exceptional physician. He is very professional and takes pride in his work. He is very patient and concerned with assuring that his patients feel comfortable and secure about their procedure .

Exellent

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

Dr Chun is very caring and an excellent doctor. His stitching is magic and he really cares about his patients!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017