A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Kim is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 8 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Community Health Group - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Kim practice?
Dr. Jae Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA.
See Garden Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.