A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Hwa Kim MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jae Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jae Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hemet, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Garden Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.