inactive

Jae H Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.9

May 31st, 2011
Use at your own risk
went to Dr Kims for the first half of my pregnancy , the staff alone is extremely rude each and every time you come, they love to argue with you when it comes to you and your baby they are always threatening you at every turn, it makes you feel like you can't make a decision that would be best for you because they argue with you and treat you with crap when you disagree with them, The doctor is very hard to understand, and never once did he want to fully and truthfully answer any of my questions or concerns when it came to anything to do with me and my baby.

August 20th, 2010
Beware, Extraneous Procedures for Doctor's Clash Flow.
I went to this doctor for an annual check up and after the results came back as abnormal he recommended giving me an expensive procedure -- which turned out NOT to be the necessary follow-up procedure. I went to an alternate doctor for a second opinion, and although the results also came back abnormal. they in no way suggested the same procedure, but told me that I would only be responsible for my specialist base-copay. A several hundred dollar difference! The PA for Dr. Kim only called me to remind me of what this payment would be, not to actually confirm my appointment. The first words out of their mouths when walking into their office is COPAY COPAY COPAY. I also overheard the doctor and PA speak about my visit, justifying, in plain words, that they would not have to take very long with me. Completely unprofessional and unexpected considering the nature of his practice! Do not go to this doctor!

November 21st, 2009
Poor Excuse for a doctor
Go to this doctor at your own risk. See additional ratings on Yahoo and ratemds.com. Following a cystocele surgery Dr. Kim trimmed away so much of the inner mucosa that I was left too tiny and tight to ever have intercourse again without Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery. He also did the same thing to a friend of mine.