The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jae Lee
Dr. Jae Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Hospital and PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center University District. Dr. Lee has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jae Lee has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jae Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Glenn Buchanan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Eugene, OR 0 mi19
Dr. Joseph Fiorillo
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Eugene, OR 0 mi14
Dr. Jeff Sharman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Eugene, OR 0 mi12