A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Mo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mo
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Mo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mo graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Mo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stratton VA Medical Center
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Hyun Mo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Mo practice?
- Dr. Jae Mo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jae Mo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.