A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Mo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Mo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mo graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Mo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stratton VA Medical Center
- Samuel S. Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Hyun Mo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Mo practice?
- Dr. Jae Mo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jae Mo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Radiologists.