A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Jung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Jung, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Hwan Jung MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Jung practice?
- Dr. Jae Jung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jae Jung practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Physiatrists and Santa Monica Pain Management Doctors.