Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jae Jung
Dr. Jae Jung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Jung is affiliated with Southern California Hospital at Culver City, Valley Presbyterian Hospital and Antelope Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jae Jung has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Jae Jung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.
Dr. Mark Ignatius
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi4
Dr. Arya Shamie
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Jessica Wang
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Santa Monica, CA 0 mi25