Dr. Jae Jung MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Santa Monica, CA

3.8

December 10th, 2014
Shop around if you want long term care
I had an appt today. I'm currently experiencing lower back pain. I saw Dr. Jung twice 1st time he prescribed PT and MRI today's visit (2nd) was not pleasant. Dr Jung seems really cocky, a typical LA doc that is disingenuous. He also did not want to meet with me he sent a resident in. I told him I would like to meet with Jung. Jung and resident were annoyed. Now I have to shop around for a more caring doc. If you are in pain and looking for long term care.

November 16th, 2012
Not worth your time or money
I went to Dr. Jae H Jung because I was experiencing some lower back pain. Although Dr. Jung and his assistant were pleasant, they couldn't diagnose where the pain was coming from during my 10 minute visit. This was very understandable because I didnt expect a diagnosis during my initial appointment. Instead, Dr. Jung ordered some very expensive tests and told me that I required a series of appointments with him in the future. Everything seemed normal until I checked with my insurance company and found that the tests Dr, Jung ordered were only partially covered by my PPO. I also promptly received a bill for $1000 for my 10 minute visit. (Thank goodness my insurance company adjusted the bill down to $500.) When I called the billing department to find out why my appointment was so expensive, I was told, "that's what the doctor charges". I cancelled all subsequent appointments and tests. Fortunately, I found another orthopedic doctor in the same medical group whose fees are more commensurate.