Dr. Jae Pak MD Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Snellville, GA

December 4th, 2016
All they think about it money and not the patient. I would not return nor woult I even recommendn anyone in his office

January 13th, 2016
WORSE DOCTOR EVER
DR PAK HAS GOT TO BE THE WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR SENIORS. ALL HE WANT THEM TO DO IS GO TO HOSPICE! NOT ONLY THAT HE AS NO BEDSIDE MANNER HE IS SHORT WITH YOU AND HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT MY LOVED ONE! AND DRUGS THEM TO NO END.

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Pak has no problem lying to family members regarding treatment and diagnosis. He does not take medical history into consideration when treating for mental conditions. Both are connected and impact each other. Staff is rude and incompetent.

June 30th, 2015
I love Dr. Pak and his staff
There was alot of talk regarding Dr. Pak's staff being rude and unprofessional. I disagree!!! I found the two ladies in that office to exeptionally helpful, caring and compassionate. My first call there was as if I was speaking to an angel, I was at my wits end and that call, which took 30min was the most resourceful I had found in 30 days. I was greatful with the patience, and time taken to give me the information I needed to move forward with finding the right treatment and physician for my husband. Dr. Pak and his staff save my life as well as my husband, the patient. I would recommend anyone needing help with a love one suffering from symptoms of Dementia to contact Dr. Pak's office. Yes, they are busy, that's because they are the best.

May 19th, 2015
Excellent doctor and very passionate regarding his patients

June 15th, 2014
Dr. Pac Good - Office Staff HORRIBLE
Dr. Pac seems to be a competent doctor, but it is hard to get past his very, very rude, unprofessional office staff. The nurse practitioner, Jody, is very good with the patients. But, if anyone asked us, we would say absolutely no to taking your patient to Dr. Pac because of having to deal with his office staff.

April 2nd, 2014
wife
Really like the Dr.. but the staff needs help. Can't get a call back after leaving messages. it is impossible to get an emergency appointment.

November 8th, 2012
Best psychiatrist I have ever known -- and I have known plenty
He's treating a family member, and as a former psych hospital administrator I can testify that he is the kindest and most caring ever. He always gives my loved one extra time and considers all of his complaints and fears. The diagnoses and medications have done wonders after two others gave up. Those two others were condescending, rude, and impatient. We are extremely lucky to have found him. The office staff is also wonderful, as is the appointment setting process and the quick call-backs when needed.

May 29th, 2012
The office staff needs to be better at returning family member's calls. Even if they do not have the answer yet, a family member should not have to leave numerous voice mails waiting for someone to call back. Very unprofessional!!!!

May 18th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! He always takes care of my grandmother and he's such a caring man. He gives equal attention to all of his patients. I would definetly reccomend him to be your doctor. I am thanking the lord that I found a doctor like him. He's the one and only doctor that I can always rely on.

April 1st, 2011
Thank God I found Dr. Pak
Thank God I found Dr. Pak. He and his staff are simply the best, bar none. My mom was out of control, and my family and I was at a complete loss until a family friend recommended Dr. Pak., from the first time I spoke to Sharon, I knew it was God sent. They walked us through a difficul process and time, and I highly recommend this Dr. to EVERYONE needing help with a family member or friend having dementia or alzheimer's disease.

February 7th, 2011
Concerned Caretaker
Dr. Pak seems to be helping my mother with her mental state and adjusting her medications. His office staff however is horrible. The office coordinator is extremely rude, seems very bothered when you ask her questions, talks down to you and seems to be a know it all when in face she often times has the information incorrect. I think Dr. Pak, his patients and his patients families would certainly benefit from a more caring office staff.