A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Seoul National University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Ro practice?
Dr. Jae Ro practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.