A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ro
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae H Ro FSCAI and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Ro practice?
- Dr. Jae Ro has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jae Ro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.