A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Ro practice?
Dr. Jae Ro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.