A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Ro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ro
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ro graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Ro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae H Ro FSCAI and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jae H. Ro practice?
- Dr. Jae Ro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jae Ro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.