A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Park, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Park has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Sang Park MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jae S. Park practice?
- Dr. Jae Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jae Park practices Internal Medicine near South San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Internists.