A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Lee, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Lee FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jae Lee practice?
- Dr. Jae Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jae Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.