A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Lee, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Lee FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jae Lee practice?
- Dr. Jae Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jae Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.