A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Lee, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jae Lee practice?
Dr. Jae Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Cardiologists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, Brooklyn Urgent Care Centers, and Brooklyn General Practitioners.