Learn more about Dr. Jae Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Lee is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Lee, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Lee FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jae Lee practice?
- Dr. Jae Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jae Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: South Ozone Park, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.