Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jae Yoo
Dr. Jae Yoo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Yoo is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Jae Yoo has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Jae Yoo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Dong Lee
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Moses Hyun
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi37