A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jae Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jae Yoo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jae Yoo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Yoo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jae Yong Yoo MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jae Y. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Jae Yoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jae Yoo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Nephrologists.