A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaesoo Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaesoo Pak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Pak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaesoo Pak MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaesoo Pak practice?
- Dr. Jaesoo Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaesoo Pak practices Internal Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Internists.