A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaesu Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaesu Han is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaesu Han, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaesu H Han MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jaesu H. Han practice?
- Dr. Jaesu Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaesu Han practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors and Sacramento Psychiatrists.