A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaesu Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaesu Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaesu Han, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Han has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaesu Han MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jaesu Han practice?
- Dr. Jaesu Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaesu Han practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians and Sacramento Psychiatrists.