A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaesung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaesung Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaesung Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaesung Hoon Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jaesung H. Lee practice?
- Dr. Jaesung Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaesung Lee practices Otolaryngology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Simi Valley, CA and Camarillo, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Otolaryngologists.