A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jafar Golzarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Interventional Radiography
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golzarian graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Golzarian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Golzarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jafar Golzarian practice?
Dr. Jafar Golzarian practices Allergy & Immunology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Body Imaging, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Minneapolis Allergists and Minneapolis Radiologists.