A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jafar Golzarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jafar Golzarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golzarian
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golzarian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golzarian graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Golzarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jafar Golzarian MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jafar Golzarian practice?
- Dr. Jafar Golzarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jafar Golzarian practices Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.