A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jafar Golzarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jafar Golzarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golzarian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golzarian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Interventional Radiography
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golzarian graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Golzarian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jafar Golzarian MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jafar Golzarian practice?
- Dr. Jafar Golzarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jafar Golzarian practices Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.