A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jafar Koupaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jafar Koupaie is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jafar Koupaie, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koupaie graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Koupaie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jafar Koupaie MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jafar Koupaie practice?
- Dr. Jafar Koupaie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jafar Koupaie practices Dermatology near Canton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Canton Dermatologists.