Dr. Jafar Koupaie Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jafar Koupaie?

December 9th, 2014

the best doctor

the best doctor

April 27th, 2014

let down and lied to

This was horrible. The man tells you what you want to hear and once he gets the money all bets are off. The work he performed did not come out like he said it would and when I complained he just said that it happens some time depending on the type of skin you have. He never mentioned that at the start. Further complaints had him just blow me off. He got paid and didn't care he is a cheat and a fraud. I wish I had checked on him before hand.

September 11th, 2013

Awful results and experience

Going to Dr. Koupaie for liposuction and fillers was a very bad experience. He spent very little time with me prior to each procedure and I should have seen that as a warning sign. However, I wanted to have the procedures done and didn't want to shop around. What a mistake. He took too much fat out of the inside of my thighs which left me permanently disfigured. I haven't been able to wear a bathing suit in over 8 years because of the dimpling in my inner thighs. The fillers he used for my face left me with bumps on my face for several weeks after the procedures and I still have one bump that has never gone away. Who knows how he accomplished that. I'm now seeing a REAL plastic surgeon who knows what he's doing and it's going to cost me thousands of dollars to undo what was done to my body by Dr Koupaie. Awful experience with a Dr who clearly is just looking to cash in despite lacking expertise. Stay away.

August 7th, 2013

Find another dermatologist!

Dismissive and completely uninterested in his patient/client. He is, however, interested in upselling! Came in with a preset, expensive "solution" and didn't look at my skin or discuss my concerns with me. I left half-way through the appointment. I have better things to spend my time and money on. The only thing I'd recommend is that you never visit this office in the first place. It's a waste of time.

July 16th, 2012

dismissive to patients' concerns, spending under 5 minutes with patient never asking questions about patient concern or previous medical history. would never recommend

May 10th, 2012

Botched lipo

This doctor performed lipo on my thighs and butt 10 years ago. I haven't been able to wear shorts or a bathing suit since. He removed too much and, in some places. I have deep indentations in my legs. I also saw him for restalyne facial injections and he used them incorrectly...I had lumps all along my smile lines because of him. All he cares about is $$$. Do not let him touch you.

January 27th, 2012

I wanted to show him a patch of skin on a personal area. I wanted to close the door but he wanted it open. I didn't think much of it because I was the only patient in the office. Then he calls someone into the room to look at my skin. Thinking it was another doctor I didnt cover myself up...and in walks the secretary! She takes a peak and walks out. Then I showed him a mole and he said it would have to be removed. He said he would have to give me a local anesthetic and would remove it and then give me a few stitches. I thought that seemed like a bit much for a mole that wasn't even that bad to begin with...needless to say I will not be going back and will be getting a second opinion!

March 27th, 2011

This doctor is horrible. I have problems with keloid scaring. Made promises that he can make an area unnoticeable and bragged how successful he was in the past. Even purposely used a less aggressive approach just to increase the number of office visits because he charges by the number of office visits/procedures. In the end he failed in ridding my scar and said there was nothing more he can do and wouldn't even look me in the eye. Went to other surgeons and two visits and scar is mostly gone vs 8 visits with koupaie and 2000 dollars wasted. Also keloid scarring is covered by most health insurance even if it is mainly for cosemetics. Don't believe this guy and just go somewhere else.

July 26th, 2010

This doctor sucks!

I wnet in for psoriasis on my palms. He didn't even bother to look at them.

February 7th, 2009

don't use this doctor

I had lipo done two times from this doctor. He is horrible I am still now where I want to be. I put the weight back on. He doesnt take responsibility for his wrong doings. He makes his nurse do all his work including his dirty work. He is not a trust worthy man. He does a bad job on his procedures.

July 27th, 2008

Say NO to the Paris Butt Lift and Dr. Koupaie!

I had the Paris Butt lift performed by Dr. koupaie around 2 years ago. It was a hugh mistake! I had my doubts but it sounded so good... I figured all I had to lose was some money. I've yet to feel comfortable with the appearance of my bottom. I am a thin girl, I just wanted a lift. I have at least 6 noticable scars (i beleive there are 13 total)one of them is a scared indentation the size and depth of a peanut. The shape of my bottom is horible. Some areas project out while others are indented. My bottom was a little droppy before but is now deformed. He also was unwilling to take responsibilty for the outcome of the surgery. He suggested a tightening procedure to help even out the lumpiness of my butt. I got a 50% discount off each session(money wasn't an issue. I was willing to pay anything to make an improvement). Needless to say, it did not help. I've had several procedures done. Some I've been unhappy with(waste of money) others thrilled to death. The idea that I CHOSE to do THIS to myself makes me sick to my stomach! I have a filler injected into the "peanut" scar every Spring(helps a bit)... other than that I have to live with the damage. P.S. This is the 1st time I've felt the need to write a reveiw. I'm going away for the 1st time since the procedure. I'll have to wear a bathing suit and thin clothing that shows the odd shaping of my butt. I'm still upset and figured it may help someone else that thought it sounded like it was worth a try. Thanks for listening to me vent!

June 21st, 2017