A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaffrey Kazi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaffrey Kazi, array("display_title"=> is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaffrey Jaffrey Kazi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Jaffrey J. Kazi practice?
- Dr. Jaffrey Kazi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaffrey Kazi practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Gastroenterologists and Scottsdale Hepatologists.