A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagadeesan graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jagadeesan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagada S Jagadeesan MD is a female Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jagada S. Jagadeesan practice?
- Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagada Jagadeesan practices Gynecology near Canton, OH.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.