inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2008
Great Doctor
When I was pregnant in 2006, I was diagnosed with HELLP Syndrome. The only reason we found out my liver enzymes were drastically increased is because Dr. Jagadeesan sent me to a maternal/fetal doctor as a precaution (I also had gestational diabetes.) I was in the hospital almost a month and she was there multiple times every day. I was given all of her contact info, and was told to call day or night with any questions or concerns. She is a great doctor, is never rude, always takes the time to answer any and all questions I have and is very caring about "her girls." Additionally, she performed my Mom's partial hysterectomy over 20 years ago and called my Mom at home multiple times to make sure she was doing OK. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Jagadeesan. She's polite as long as her patient's are polite. She doesn't tolerate abuse of herself or her office staff, so if she's rude at any point, you may want to check your own behavior before bad-mouthing this great physician.

October 19th, 2015