A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeesan Udayarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadeesan Udayarani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadeesan Udayarani, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udayarani graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Udayarani has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udayarani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagadeesan Udayarani practice?
Dr. Jagadeesan Udayarani practices Neurology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Neurologists.