A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Ganji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Ganji, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganji
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Ganji, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganji graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganji has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay R Ganji FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jay R. Ganji practice?
- Dr. Jay Ganji has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jay Ganji practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Havelock, NC and New Bern, NC.
See Greensboro Cardiologists.