A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramdas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramdas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramdas graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Ramdas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas practice?
- Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas practices Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Danville Oncologists.