A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramdas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramdas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramdas graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Ramdas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas practice?
- Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagadeesh Ramdas practices Medical Oncology and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Altoona, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Danville Oncologists.