A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeesh Sindagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sindagi
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sindagi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sindagi graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Sindagi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadeesh Basavaraj Sindagi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jagadeesh B. Sindagi practice?
- Dr. Jagadeesh Sindagi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagadeesh Sindagi practices Psychiatry near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Psychiatrists.