Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jag Sunderram
Dr. Jag Sunderram, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Sunderram is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peter's University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jag Sunderram has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Jag Sunderram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Amardeep Saluja
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. Samuel Thomas III
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Peter Hynes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Brunswick, NJ 0 mi8