A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeeshan Sunderram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadeeshan Sunderram, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunderram graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Sunderram has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadeeshan Sunderram BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagadeeshan Sunderram practice?
- Dr. Jagadeeshan Sunderram has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagadeeshan Sunderram practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Sleep Medicine Doctors.