A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeeshwar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadeeshwar Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadeeshwar Reddy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadeeshwar Koripelli Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagadeeshwar K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Jagadeeshwar Reddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagadeeshwar Reddy practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors.