Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
Great Doctor
He was very helpful and informative. There was an issue with a prescription, but his staff took care of it promptly.

September 18th, 2015
Best doctor 10 years

June 19th, 2015
Dr Jag Reddy is at the top of his game. He is kind, soft spoken, gentle touch physician. He never seems rushed, answers all my questions and makes sure I have a true understanding. The only thing I find disappointing about the facility is that to the best of my knowledge it is run with medical assistants and no real nurse on hand. The medical assistants just don't have any real medical background cant answer questions well.

October 12th, 2011
Said nothing was wrong with my back when the MRI did.
He gave me the information on my MRI report as if nothing was wrong. I looked at the report after having to ask for the information. I have 3 out of my 5 lumbar discs mild to moderately bulging.. Other physical therapists were appalled by the information that a 20 year old had this condition. He had no idea that this was even a problem, although the information was the only information on the report and was underlined by the MRI manager. He said nothing was out of ordinary.. I will never go to him again.. His receptionists do not know how to change MRI location appointments.. My mother works in the same field and does this sort of change almost daily, it takes a single phone call to the insurance company.. I can't say anything good about him after missing crucial information such as this. Enough said, I will never use him again.