A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadeshway Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadeshway Reddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadeshway Gummi Reddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagadeshway G. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Jagadeshway Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagadeshway Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Fort Worth Internists.