A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boggavarapu
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boggavarapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggavarapu graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Boggavarapu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu practice?
- Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu practices Allergy & Immunology near Castle Rock, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Castle Rock Allergists.