A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggavarapu graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Boggavarapu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boggavarapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu practice?
Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu practices Allergy & Immunology near Castle Rock, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Thornton, CO.
See Castle Rock Allergists.