A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagadish Navare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagadish Navare, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagadish Navare, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Navare graduated from Johannes-Gutenberg-Universitaet Mainz.
Dr. Navare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagadish Dattatraya Navare MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jagadish D. Navare practice?
- Dr. Jagadish Navare has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagadish Navare practices Otolaryngology near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Otolaryngologists.