Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya
Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Miami, FL (and 3 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Karmacharya is affiliated with University Hospital & Med Cen, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Jackson Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Thomas Genuit
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 1.04 mi26
Dr. She Wong
Boca Raton, FL 1.26 mi41
Dr. Manuel Molina
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Boca Raton, FL 1.43 mi19