A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karmacharya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karmacharya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Karmacharya graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Karmacharya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagajan M Karmacharya BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jagajan M. Karmacharya practice?
- Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jagajan Karmacharya practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.