A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagan Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagan Bansal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagan Bansal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Bansal has 27 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagan Nath Bansal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagan N. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Jagan Bansal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagan Bansal practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.