Dr. Jagan Chittiprolu Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jagan Chittiprolu?

September 12th, 2013

Patient

I disagree with all of that. This is the nicest, most courteous gentleman that I have ever been blessed to come into my life. It took my years of anxiety and other psychological issues to finally come forward and get help, and this Dr. has been wonderful to me. I couldn't recommend a more comfortable, care-giving experience. He feels like family when speaking with him and I am very intuitive and know for a fact that he is not a Psychiatrist that just wants to get "out of the office," as you so bluntly described. This gentleman has been with me going on 4 months now and was a lifesaver for me. Thank you and I recommend Jagan Chittiprolu to anyone who needs care and wants to be somewhere comfortable and can go without the fear of any judgement, discomfort, or displeasure while with him. I rate him an A+.

May 6th, 2012

Dr chittiprolu is not an effective caregiver. He seems to care more about prescription drug kickbacks and getting out of the office than his clients

November 10th, 2014