A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jagan Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagan Pahuja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pahuja has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pahuja accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan