A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagan Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahuja
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Pahuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagan Pahuja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pahuja has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagan Nath Pahuja MD is a male Pediatrician, has 49 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jagan N. Pahuja practice?
- Dr. Jagan Pahuja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagan Pahuja practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See North Babylon Pediatricians and North Babylon Pediatric Specialists.