A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagan Pahuja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahuja
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Pahuja Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagan Pahuja, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahuja graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Pahuja has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagan Nath Pahuja MD is a male Pediatrician, has 50 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jagan N. Pahuja practice?
- Dr. Jagan Pahuja has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagan Pahuja practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near North Babylon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See North Babylon Pediatricians and North Babylon Pediatric Specialists.