A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagan Pillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagan Pillai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai graduated from University of Kerala, Medical College Trivandrum.
Dr. Pillai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagan A Pillai MBBS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jagan A. Pillai practice?
- Dr. Jagan Pillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagan Pillai practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Cleveland Neurologists.