A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaganath Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaganath Naidu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaganath Naidu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Naidu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaganath Naidu MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaganath Naidu practice?
- Dr. Jaganath Naidu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaganath Naidu practices Internal Medicine near Granada Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Granada Hills Internists.