A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Bryan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaganmohan R Vemulapalli MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaganmohan R. Vemulapalli practice?
- Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli practices Urology near Bryan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See Bryan Urologists.