A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Bryan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vemulapalli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaganmohan R. Vemulapalli practice?
Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli practices Urology near Bryan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA.
See Bryan Urologists.