A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vemulapalli
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Vemulapalli Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Bryan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaganmohan R Vemulapalli MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaganmohan R. Vemulapalli practice?
- Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaganmohan Vemulapalli practices Urology near Bryan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brawley, CA and Defiance, OH.
See Bryan Urologists.