A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rayavarapu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rayavarapu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu practice?
- Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagannadha Rayavarapu practices Pediatrics near Milton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Milton Pediatricians.